Thursday, January 10, 2013

damn.

we're going to a black tie wedding this weekend.  i'm not sure what that means except it sounds pretty fancy.

my hubs would never sport a bowtie.  but these guys look so hot.  can you wear a bowtie/ dress shirt combo with just a regular suit?  or does it have to be a tux?  see.  i have no idea.

via pinterest.

i'm in my own personal dressing conundrum. 8 months pregnant means 'balloony' no matter how you slice and dice it.  i'll let you know how i end up styling myself and the 40 pounds i've gained.  it should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I have always wanted to go to a black tie event. Bow ties are HOT when done right (like those two handsomes above). It doesn't have to be a tux, you can wear them with a suit. But you can't wear a tux without a bow tie.

    Cant' wait to see what you are wearing! That would be totally hard to dress up 8 months pregnant, but I know you'll look smashing (my MIL says this and I'm trying to adopt it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete